Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Conference Room Use Policy
- Scheduling of the library conference room is done by library staff.
- Scheduling of the library conference room for extra-library use is done by the library administration office where the appropriateness of request is determined.
- Conference room access can be determined during office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Scheduling requests received during other hours should be forwarded to the library administrative office at 715-232-2392.
- The primary purpose of the conference rooms is for library related meetings.
- The conference rooms are also available to university staff-initiated meetings.
- Upon occasion, conference room 217 has been made available for small group class meetings. The instructor is held responsible for room maintenance, telephone usage and proper lockup.
- Conference room 217 is not set up for unsupervised student use.
The library conference room contains several pieces of expensive equipment: projector, wireless connection device, etc. in addition to telephone line.