Skip to Main Content
Robert S. Swanson Library and Learning Center
- Renew Items
- Search Stout Resources
- View Status of Loans
- View Status of Requests
- Request Items
- Renew Items
- View Status of Items
Paying Library Charges
- Exact cash, check, or Flexline at the library. Pay by credit card using Shoppes@Stout
Exam Proctoring Policy
The University Library will provide proctoring services for individual UW Stout students and Menomonie area community members. Proctoring will be free of charge provided they meet the criteria listed below.
- Requests for exam proctoring should be submitted one week in advance if possible. Requests should be emailed to reference department. Proctoring is generally available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The library Administrative Assistant or another staff member will proctor the exam.
- The proctor will check on the student periodically but will not monitor them constantly.
- The library cannot guarantee a completely quiet and/or private environment.
- The library cannot accommodate tests that require special equipment.
- The person taking the exam will be required to provide all needed test taking supplies. They may also be required to present identification if the instructions require it.
- All test information must be delivered to the proctor prior to the test to ensure that the test can begin promptly at the arranged time.