Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Missions, Policies, and Reports
University Library cultivates critical thinking and applied learning to enhance the success of our students, faculty, and staff in an evoloving information environment.
The University Library advances the spirit of exploration and innovation. As the inclusive heart of campus, we aspire to be an essential partner in every person's path to success.
- Collaboration with diverse campus, regional and global communities
- Agility and innovation in our support of current and future needs
- Respect and Care as the Guiding Principles of our service to others
- Professional excellence in all we do
- Empowering students, faculty and staff
The University Library 2020-2023 Strategic Plan.