Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Conference Room Use Policy
- Scheduling of the library conference room is done by library staff who will determine the appropriateness of request.
- Conference room reservations can be requested during office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday by calling 715-232-2392.
- Use of Conference room 217 outside of business hours must be arranged in advance. Key to room may be checked out from the Circulation desk.
- Conference rooms 220D and 430E are not locked, no key required.
- The primary purpose of the conference rooms is for library building related meetings.
- The conference rooms are also available to university staff-initiated meetings.
- Upon occasion, conference room 217 has been made available for small group class meetings. The instructor is held responsible for room maintenance, telephone usage and proper lockup.
- Conference room 217 is not available for unsupervised student use.
The library conference room contains several pieces of expensive equipment: projector, wireless connection device, etc. in addition to telephone line.