Skip to main content
ALERT | Effective 3/17, The library will be closed to the public READ MORE >
Library Conference Room Use Policy
- Scheduling of the library conference room is done by library staff.
- Scheduling of the library conference room for extra-library use is done by the library administration office where the appropriateness of request is determined.
- Conference room access can be determined during office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Scheduling requests received during other hours should be forwarded to the library administrative office at 715-232-2392.
- The primary purpose of the conference rooms is for library related meetings.
- The conference rooms are also available to university staff-initiated meetings.
- Upon occasion, conference room 217 has been made available for small group class meetings. The instructor is held responsible for room maintenance, telephone usage and proper lockup.
- Conference room 217 is not set up for unsupervised student use.
The library conference room contains several pieces of expensive equipment: projector, wireless connection device, etc. in addition to telephone line.