Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Conference Room Use Policy
- Scheduling of the library conference rooms is done by library staff who will determine the appropriateness of request.
- Conference room reservations can be requested during office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday by calling 715-232-2392.
- Use of Conference room 217 outside of business hours must be arranged in advance. Key to room may be checked out from the Circulation desk.
- Conference rooms 220D and 430E are not locked, no key required.
- Use of library spaces will adhere to UW-Stout Policy No. 76.3.
- The primary purpose of the 217 conference room is for library building related meetings.
The library conference room 217 contains several pieces of expensive equipment: big screen TV, camera and soundbar, etc. in addition to telephone line.