Library Conference Room Use Policy
- Scheduling of the library conference rooms is done by library staff who will determine the appropriateness of request.
- Conference room reservations can be requested during office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday by calling 715-232-1184.
- Use of Conference room 217 outside of business hours must be arranged in advance. Key to room may be checked out from the Circulation desk.
- Conference rooms 220D and 430E are not locked, no key required.
- Use of library spaces will adhere to UW-Stout Policy No. 76.3.
- The primary purpose of the 217 conference room is for library building related meetings.
The library conference room 217 contains several pieces of expensive equipment: big screen TV, camera and soundbar, etc.