Electronic Course Materials
The Library's Electronic Course Materials staff will assist instructors with getting library, or personal, materials uploaded into course websites. These materials might include:
- Full text articles from indexes
- Print journal articles
- Book chapters
- Instructor produced materials
Library staff will scan a document, provide a pdf file, and assist in uploading to your electronic course resources folder.
- For articles listed in databases and identified as being located in the Library's Periodicals Collection, simply provide the database and citation.
- For book chapters and instructor-produced materials, provide a scannable document.
Full Text Articles from Databases Via "Persistent" Links
Make a direct link to an article in a library database. A librarian will help you.
- All use of the electronic course materials must be in compliance with the U.S. Copyright Law and TEACH Act (Use of Copyrighted Works in Distance Education).
- Copyright compliance is the responsibility of the instructor using the materials, not the Library.
Instructional Resources Service
308 Robert S. Swanson Library and Learning Center