Skip to Main Content
Printing to Library's networked multi-function device in the lobby.
- Black and white: 10¢ per page, self-service.
- Color: 20¢ per page, self-service.
Printer does not accept coins, so you will need money on your UW-Stout Flexline or Baseline Plus account.
- 8 1/2 X 11"
- 8 1/2 X 14"
- 11 X 17"
See first floor Library staff for assistance using special paper.
Location of reader/printers:
- University Archives/Area Research Center, Room 504A
- University Archives machines require arrangements with Archives staff.
Several zoom lenses are available to provide a variety of enlargements.
- Free. Bring your own flash drive or send to email.
Go to the Memorial Student Center Desk for:
- Special paper sizes, binding, etc.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes.
- See their list of services.
- Call 715-232-1122 for additional information.
Circulation Desk staff; firstname.lastname@example.org; 715-232-1215