Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing and Scanning
Printing to Library's networked multi-function device in the lobby.
- PCs: Floors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Multi-function device(printer): Floor 1 Lobby.
- Black and white: 10¢ per page, self-service.
- Color: 20¢ per page, self-service.
Printer does not accept coins, so you will need money on your UW-Stout Flexline or Baseline Plus account.
- 8 1/2 X 11"
- 8 1/2 X 14"
- 11 X 17"
See first floor Library staff for assistance using special paper.
See Adding a Printer to Stout Laptop to set up your Stout laptop.
Location of reader/printers:
- University Archives/Area Research Center, Room 504A
- University Archives machines require arrangements with Archives staff.
Several zoom lenses are available to provide a variety of enlargements.
- Free. Bring your own flash drive or send to email.
Go to the Memorial Student Center Desk for:
- Special paper sizes, binding, etc.
- Sending and Receiving Faxes.
- See their list of services.
- Call 715-232-1122 for additional information.
Circulation Desk staff; firstname.lastname@example.org; 715-232-1215