Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Sign Policy
- Signs informing the UW-Stout Community of coming events of interest may be posted on the kiosk in the Library entry lobby and also in the sign holders on all floors of the Library.
- Signs should relate to educational and cultural events as well as sponsored and sanctioned UW-Stout events.
- Signs may be posted one month prior to the event.
- All posters or signs must be approved in the Library Administrative Office (Room 220).
- Signs for roommates or other personal items may be posted for two weeks.
- Signs, posters, etc. not in sign holders and/or not approved for posting, including signs or posters place anywhere else in the Robert S. Swanson Library and Learning Center, will also be removed.
Adopted October 13, 2008