Skip to Main Content
Library Sign Policy
- Signs informing the UW-Stout Community of coming events of interest may be posted on the kiosk in the Library entry lobby and also in the sign holders on all floors of the Library.
- Signs should relate to educational and cultural events as well as sponsored and sanctioned UW-Stout events.
- Signs may be posted one month prior to the event.
- All posters or signs must be approved in the Library Administrative Office (Room 220).
- Signs for roommates or other personal items may be posted for two weeks.
- Signs, posters, etc. not in sign holders and/or not approved for posting, including signs or posters place anywhere else in the Robert S. Swanson Library and Learning Center, will also be removed.
Adopted October 13, 2008