Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Develop sustainable outreach program
- Establish a sustainable marketing plan
- Expand partnerships
- Create an internal communication plan
- Formulate a policy for professional development and group training opportunities
- Provide opportunities to support staff and student worker retention
- Create a comprehensive space plan
- Improve usability of spaces
- Evolve library resources and services to support Stout community needs
- Develop an assessment planning process
- Use data to inform resource, service, and budget decisions
University Library cultivates critical thinking and applied learning to enhance the success of our students, faculty, and staff in an evolving information environment.
The University Library advances the spirit of exploration and innovation. As the inclusive heart of campus, we aspire to be an essential partner in every person's path to success.
- Collaboration with diverse campus, regional and global communities
- Agility and innovation in our support of current and future needs
- Respect and Care as the Guiding Principles of our service to others
- Professional excellence in all we do
- Empowering students, faculty and staff